Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Matt Harding response


I think that Matt Harding has a very creative, energetic, original, and globalized idea. I think it's great that he goes around dancing a really goofy dance. Past the smiles, I think this is a really great way to connect people to the world. I bet some people who watch this on youtube would be very interested about this clip. It's a great way to show people how people in the next country or halfway across the world act just like us. I'm American, I grew up in America for most my life. I thought it was cool that someone in Australia had the same moves that I did when I danced. I've never even been to Australia. I hope that even if our homes are far apart, we all live different lifestyles, that one day, we'll come together instead of being strangers, we can help each other when we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment